10.15.2011

Chelsey


The blog makeover for Chelsey turned out so clean and happy!  Chelsey is a super-mom to two little ones and also sister-in-law to my friend Crystal whose blog I made over earlier a few months ago.  It started with this color palette from Photocard Boutique.
Photocard Boutique // image credit country living

From there we went through several variations for the header and title font.  Next I added some cute sidebar banners, awesome photos of her kiddos, and some finishing touches.



I want to thank Chelsey for her patience with me on this project.  It took a little longer than I expected to get it quite right, but I think the end results are just lovely.

2 comments:

Caskey Crew said...

Thank YOU so much! We love it. You did a great job!

Katie Price said...

Thanks Chelsey! Hope you enjoy!