11.25.2011

Aubree at Fabricadabra Designs

When Aubree from Fabricadabra approached me about helping her set up shop for her new sewing business, I was really excited to help with the project. She makes the cutest baby and toddler clothes, blankets, and toys. Who wouldn't want to put their little one in these baby booties?

Baby Booties - $10-12
I came up with a concept for a header that would work as both a banner and logo. I found some awesome vintage sewing graphics from ClementineDigital and adjusted the color scheme to match. Since Aubree wanted her colorful products to be the highlight of the blog, we kept the design somewhat simple and clean looking.  


Thank you Aubree for letting me help organize your new business. I wish you the best of luck as you are starting out!  

No comments: