11.27.2011

Most What Matters

Most What Matters chronicles the adventures of Amber and her family. It was important to her that she have plenty of room to post the beautiful pictures she includes in her posts. Amber knew that she wanted grey, yellow, and a splash of blue for her color scheme.


The beautiful background is a transparent overlay I found at Katie's Wish on Etsy. You can visit Amber's blog to check out the post divider, grab button, and other goodies I designed for her. Thank you, Amber, for being clear with what you wanted. I am in love with your blog!


1 comment:

Lambzann said...

Dude! I am in love with you design!! I love love love the owls...I am grateful you were so open minded and easy to work with! Thanks again! I know I will catching up with you in the future...I may need another owl down the road... a ways down the road =)