11.20.2011

The Thompson Family

Congratulations to The Thompson Family on the birth of their second son, Lucas David. The momma, Stacy, is one of my closest friends from college. Her oldest son Jordan and I are "birthday buddies," sharing half-birthdays with each other.
Lucas David Thompson
This is actually the third blog design I've done for Stacy.. she is always the willing guinea pig. I created the design several weeks ago, and had been impatiently waiting (just like Stacy) for Lucas to arrive. Here is what her blog looked like before. It is actually one of my very first designs, back when I had no real idea what I was doing.  

before

With the arrival of Lucas, she needed something that wasn't focused solely on Jordan, but also didn't want to manage two blogs.  So, I surprised her with this design! 

after

The monster family was drawn {by me!} in Adobe Illustrator.  Can you see the resemblance? 


I can't wait to visit the Thompson family this Christmas and meet little boy Lucas.  Her boys melt my heart.  Thank you Stacy for trusting me with your blog design.  Sending you lots of Love and Congratulations!  



1 comment:

Wade H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.